Alright Alright. Its been a long time. A few things have happened since I last wrote. My sister is getting on me about updating so I better do it. The first thing that we did was we had a Hatch reunion up by Hutch mountain. It was fun. I loved seeing everyone. I miss seeing trees because all I see now is cactus and man they are pretty but don't give you a lot of shade. Ha Ha! Then the next thing we did was we went up to flag to my parents house for my dad's 50th birthday party. It was fun a lot of people showed up I didn't know my dad was so popular. For his birthday he got 2 new dogs. Lets hope he doesn't run these guys over with his truck. (we had 2 dogs before these and they got ran over by my dad and my brother because they liked to chase the trucks when my dad leaves in the morning) So hopefully he doesn't. Then while we were up there we had Wyatt's 2nd birthday and my sisters I think 23rd birthday (if I'm wrong I'm sorry). It was fun too. Man I miss them. Anyway, also it was Joe's birthday and we took him out to dinner at Pedro's his favorite mexican food restaurant. Then this past weekend we got to watch Wyatt while Ashlee went to Thatcher to see her friends. So we went camping up at stoneman lake with our friends Ren and Zana and their 2 month old baby and we took Wyatt with us. We had such a blast. It rained a little bit and at night their were so many frogs it was cool to see and Wyatt loved them he was trying to catch them. Anyway, that is the update for now. Sorry it's so long. There are pictures of our fun weekend trips this August down below. Check them out.
HATCH REUNION!
He is such a cute kid.
What goofs. I love the shirt Heath!
Man I miss this kid. It was fun to see him again though.
This kid loved this swing grandpa made for him and he wouldn't never want to get off.
DAD'S 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!
These shirts don't lie!!
This video is long but it is so funny!! Watch Wyatt do his back that thing up dance and he also does the little rascals under the chin wave. It's so cute. The other kids are my cousins kids.
CAMPING!!!!



1 comments:
Glad to see you have some new pictures up. Especially of you and Jared, now we can see how cute you really are. Loved having you and AshLee and Wyatt over. Hope you do it again soon.
Love you
Post a Comment