I forgot to put this in my last update! Jared and I went Horseback riding up in Chino Valley. His friend Jason was up there taking care of some horses and wanted us to go take them for a ride. Anyway, just to let you all know I am allergic to horses so I took a benadryl before I went and I was doing fine but right in the middle of the ride I started to feel it. I was getting puffy and everything. It was actually quite funny. But we kept going anyway. When we got back I took some more benadryl and I was out the whole way home and when we got home I just laid on the couch until it was time to go to bed. It was that bad. Other then being allergic it was so much fun. I love horses and to ride them is not very often for me so I had a blast.
I look like a true Cowgirl. Yes I was wearing my cowgirl boots too!
This is Jared's gay friend Jason!
Don't we look cute!
Gay Jason again!



4 comments:
How fun! I LOVE horses! What a trooper you are. And can I say YAY for cowboy boots! Every girl should own a pair! You two are too cute! Looks like fun.
riding horses sounds so fun! loving the boots too. you rock the cowgirl look
When did you go horseback riding?? I'm so jealous! I wish I could've gone with you! haha! I love you girl!
September Sammy, really?
Post a Comment