Alright So After My birthday literally the day after my birthday we had Girls camp. I was the Ward Camp Director. We went up to Camp La Mia (Spelling?) Anyway, It was a blast. Hot but not as hot as it was down here. We had a blast it was fun to see the girls who were shy come out of their shell. It was hard the last day because that was my last time with the girls because I am moving it was really sad but fun that now I get to start my own family and build it up they way Jared and I want it. Well It is almost 12:00 so I better get to bed. Before and After photos of the house are coming soon also there will be a little party so people can come out and see the house and there will be food and just playing around. I'm not sure when but I will let all of you know.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love girls camp too!! I jsut got back also!! It is so fun to interact with all the girls. I miss you!!
I'm sure the girls love you. You young leaders are always the favorites! I missed camp this year for the first time in many many years.
Can't wait for the new house party. I'm dying to see it.
Love you~
your other mom
We ended up going to Wicked too and you are right it was fabulous!! Be sure to let us know when you have your open house, we'll pack up a picnic and come on over......Love you guys.....
Awesome I'm glad you guys loved it!! We want to see it again it was that good. Anyway yeah I will definitely let everyone know when it is. Still waiting on some stuff. We love you too.
I went to girls camp Too!!! it was such a great experience to be a leader. I loved it.
glad to hear you are all moved in to your house. that's great.
Yeah Girls camp is so much fun. How was the honeymoon? Man everyone is married its awesome. Your man looks like a fun guy. Where are you guys going to live? Well I hope it was a blast. Love ya and miss ya
Who's the Blog Slacker now? It's definitely time for you to update don't ya think?? Hey thanks for letting Wyatt and I stay at your house and for taking him that weekend, I really, really appreciate it! You guys are awesome! And the best baby sitters in the world!! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment