Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our 1st Home!


Here is our first home!! We haven't officially moved in yet, but hopefully in about 2 weeks everything will be done.  I love the house.  It is a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story. 

4 comments:

Me and Mr. P... said...

Man it's about dang time you updated this thing!! jk

We are so excited for you guys!! Both my girls have already volunteered to come live with you until you get your own kids. We wouldn't want all that space to go to waste!! You can even give them the rubber room if you want? I would be willing to also lend you one or both of our dogs. Every house needs a good guard dog!! Seriously though, congrats!!

Stacey said...

SAMMY! it's about time you post a blog! The place looks good... be warned that moving into your own place can cause an unexpected need to buy furniture and decorations :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

WOW I was waiting to ever hear back from you!!! I LOVE your house! I want to see more pictures and where is it located? HOw exciting!!! Having a house of your own is a huge deal. U will love it

Barbara said...

LOVE IT! Congrats! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you. What a beautiful house. It's going to be too much fun decorating it! You have got to post more pics when you actually move in.