Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update!

Alright everyone!  I am so sorry I have not updated my blog in such a long time.  I will catch you up on my life.  After christmas in Janurary I started my last pre req which is BIO205 so I can try and get into the nursing program.  The class ends in May I will be so excited when it does.  It is really hard.  I have a huge test tomorrow, hopefully I do good.  While I am going to school for that one class I am still working with Jared's uncle and Aunt.  Anyway, Jared and I are going to be going to the Trek with our stake as background helpers for the equipment.  We just bring the equipment and give it to who ever needs whatever.  If that makes sense.  Then Jared is now in the 11 year old scouts.  He is excited and so am I because now I get to go to Sunday School with him.  Jared is still working for with his dad as roofers.  He loves it.  I think that is it on the update but I will be putting pictures up soon of this past christmas whenever I have time.  Thanks for being patient.

0 comments: