Hey Everyone!! I know It has been such a long time since I have updated my blog I am such a big slacker. I apologize!! It has just been so crazy lately!! I know it just sounds like excuses but that is just how I work. I make people feel sorry for me by making up excuses!! Ha Ha is it working? Anyway, Yeah we are so excited for the whole getting our 1st place and I am more nervous then I thought I would be. It is a big deal but a much needed descision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats!! It looks pretty! I am excited for you guys!!! You will love it!!!
oh.. and will you thank your sister for me? I forgot her name.. actually I don't think I ever knew it.(how sad is that???) Wyatt got this cow stuffed animal from a resident at Jo's wedding and she gave it to Jolie because she LOVES cows and this cow is now her little buddy and he never leaves her side! We even had to take him to church. So please tell her thank you for me!!!
Sammy!!! It's been forever! I found you on Barbara's blog! I didn't even know you got married! How are you?
Post a Comment