So here are some pictures of events since probably May! There are a few more events that have happened but I didn't get any pictures of!! First was the fourth of july up in Deer valley utah. It was really fun. My family and the pottle's went. Then my 21st birthday I'm legal to drink now woohoo. Then conference camping up at Stoneman Lake. It was so fun and spiritual. I love the forest. Then the last thing was our 1 year anniversary. It was this past September (September 21). For my present Jared got my a gun. I love it. It is so cool. I know its crazy but I love it he did good. Well that is all the update I have for you right now but I am making a promise to at least update when something big happens or when ever I feel like it!!
HATCH REUNION
We look so dirty!! But it was so much fun! I miss my girls!!
Like father, like son!!
What goof balls!
GIRLS TRIP CALI
I know I took this gorgeous picture!!
This is such a good picture of my nephew and sister!
Aunty J, Mother, and Me! Waiting to get on the faerie!
WILLIS REUNION
Doesn't Wyatt make a good Cowboy!!
BSF (Best Sisters Forever)!!
Oh mother I love you!!
Grandpa and Wyatt!!



2 comments:
Hey you! I love your pics! Looks like you girls had way too much fun in Cali! Hey happy first anniversary! That is awesome! You guys are the cutest couple ever! And good luck on your elk hunt!
Yay!! You finally put some new pictures and posts up here! It's about time woman! I love that picture of Wyatt in that one of him and I, will you please send me all the cute ones you have of him. I've been asking you for forever! And pretty soon I'm going to stop asking and just take them from you! So get on the ball sister! Geeze! jk! Love ya! :)
Post a Comment