Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TAGS!!

Ok I forgot to put this in my update post but I got a bull elk tag for unit 6A Mussel Loader.  Also Jared and I got drawn for 6B rifle Deer tag.  I am so excited!!  Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Linda Bennett said...

You crack me up. I don't know of many girls who would be so excited about a bull elk tag. Jared's a lucky man~ he probably already knows that though.

THE POTTLES said...

He is a lucky man!!! Ha Ha!!

corbin6 said...

Yeah! I'm so proud of your update!!I love your pictures. The one's of Cali. especially!

Ben and Krista said...

You guys are both lucky!! Ben and I didn't get drawn for anything. Hopfully next year :)

Nikki and Nathan said...

Hey Sammy!
It's Nikki. It's been so long since I've seen you. The last time was Old Navy in Flagstaff :) Hope everything is going good.

Nikki and Nathan said...

Everything is going great, yeah I'm still in Flagstaff for now. Email me sometime nschoenle@yahoo.com