I am Pocahantas which princess are you? Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
You Are Pocahantas!
Which Disney Princess Are You?
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Princess!
Posted by
THE POTTLES
at
2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am Pocahontas too!!
Hey you! How are you? I have not talked to you in so so long! Miss you tons! You are totally cute. You and your hubby look like you are having tons of fun. I can't believe that you have been married for almost a year! Time flies. What's new? Keep in touch! Loves!
Barbara
Okay, so I just found your blog again after a few months. I reformated mine and then I lost all these links I had. Oh and BTW you totally look like Pocahantas too....:)
Time for an update Sammy! I've been checking it to see what exciting things you're doing. Did you get your makeup for your anniversary?
Hey Sammy! :) Thanks! I'm pretty excited. It took me forever to find your blog! it's not listed on your profile...don't worry :) I figured it out. :) I haven't talked to you in so long. How are things? and the reception is on Jan 3rd in Queen Creek and there will probably be one on Jan 9th or 10th in Flagstaff...We're still figuring everything out, but an announcement will be heading your way. :)
Post a Comment