Everyone needs to try this!!! It could be fun ---
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
I look forward to your comments!!!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
MEMORIES!!!
Posted by
THE POTTLES
at
10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Okay okay... my first memory of you was the first year of camp. I remember you would NOT leave Angela's side. I really wanted to become better friends with you and actually live with you guys but it didn't work out. (not to be mean I'm glad it didn't, you know what I mean!)
One of my favorite memories is when we were on a x-country trip and I am to go pee BAD!! You ran in and sat on the toilet just so I couldn't! You didn't even have to go! I believe I pushed you off and then went. You were laughing so hard I beleive you stayed laughing on the ground as I went! We were laughing so hard!! GOod times! We have many good memories and lots to come I hope!
man we go way back...ahhaha jk...what sticks out is when you and jared came to get Gates's gun, and you told me how you've hunted your own elk n stuff...FULLY impressed...:)
ALSO...I only HEARD about this...but I remember...the pad slippers for Christmas elephant time. hahah
Oh I was thinking about this one the other day...when we were both being asked to PROM and we had to go to that aquarium store and sing the Little Mermaid "Kiss the Girl" song to that old creepy guy. And we made him just give us the clue without singing. I went to that store the other day...yeah the creepy guy is still there. Haha, that was a fun adventure.
When I came over when Aunt Peggy was sick and I was a little nervouse because all of you knew each other and were close and I didn't know how you would react when I was there and then just being able to chat and laugh with you and get to know you better.....you are REALLY fun to be around, I instantly liked you...too bad we don't live closer I would ask you to lunch more. How are things in the valley of the sun??? HOT?
When you tried on the leopard print bra and panties (over your clothes of course) and proceeded to walk around camp with a Cowboy hat on.. Completely living up to the Walnut Canyon reputation..=)
hahaha we got cut so fast but it was fun :-)
I remember you a lot as a little kid. You were so cute. Alise reminds me of you sometimes. Always so happy and sweet.
I also remember you going to run in something while we were at the Willis Reunion and winning. You rock! That's so healthy! I wish I had that desire...but I don't!
Love this Sammy!!
One of my favorite memories with you was your reception in Flagstaff. I can't pinpoint it to just one thing it was just an awesome weekend. Loved being there with all of our closest friends(family really) thank you for sharing it with us!!!
Lets see... one of my memories is when you and jared threw that dead thing, a squirell i think on all of us playing cards camping... i don't think that I have ever jumped so high or screamed so loud! :)
I remember hearing about how awesome you were at cross country. And you have to understand, I am not a runner at all, so I was SUPER impressed.
When I got to hold you on my lap and paint your toenails the night before your wedding. I can hear me singing now..."slipping through my fingers..." Precious moment for me.
Sammy!!! I finally found you online. lol. Miss ya. Where you living now?
Oh miss Linda. You are TO funny. OK little missy, I guess you know what my memory is. Thats right... you stole my boyfriend and married him. How could you?!
Post a Comment