Yes you guessed it! Jared and I have gotten drawn for bull elk! We are so excited! His is in September archery in 5B North and then mine is in November mussel loader in 6A! I'm so excited it is my 1st bull elk hunt! Well I just wanted to share with everyone that We are the bomb!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
hahaha...you ARE THE BOMB!!! gates and his bro-in-law got drawn TOO!!! they were stoked...i'll have to find out the info...but i think they're october. and GO sammy...you hunter lady. :) save some elk for the others to kill.
Holy crap.....it is about time you updated your blog!! j/k Congrats on getting drawn, I didn't even know you liked to hunt.
Wow-my husband would be so jealous that you and your husband go hunting together. He got a gun for Christmas-he goes every year in October, etc...but it's not really my thing. :) Way to be hardcore!
You got TAGGED!
Sammy you lucky duck....we put in too but no luck!!!....:( P.S. I love you and when I text you Natural Women songs I expect a text back!! LOVE YA
Post a Comment