Monday, April 7, 2008

I have been tagged!!

20 Years Ago ...
1. I was barley born.
2. I agree with Christi I don't remember much.
3. All I know is that I was cute.

10 Years Ago ...
1. I was 10!
2. I was in 4th Grade, my teacher was Mrs. Weaver, Man I loved her.
3. I had my three best friends in my same class.

5 Years Ago ...
1. I was 15, almost 16.
2. I had this guy named Brian McFall counting down the days till I turn 16 so he could take me out on my first date.
3. I was a freshman and I beat my sister in cross country and that is why she quit, Which ticked my off.

3 Years Ago ...
1. I was 17 and just about to graduate high school.
2. I was deciding to run in college at PVCC!!
3. I went to my Senior Prom, and I won Prom Queen, but my boyfriend was on a mission so I went with one of my friends.

1 Year Ago ...
1. I was running in college and I was on my last year at PVCC.
2. I was dating my husband Jared Pottle
3. We were talking about getting married and then his mom past away from breast cancer and then we got married.

So Far This Year ...
1. We live with his dad and brother and sister!
2. I work for his uncle as a secretary.
3. I decided to go back to school to be an RN.

Yesterday I ...
1. We went camping and watch General Conference out in the woods.
2. My family came.
3. Came home sunburned.

Today I ...
1. I went to work!
2. I am still at work.
3. Now I am typing this tag!!!

Tomorrow I ...
1. Will go to work at 8:00am.
2. will Go home and clean.
3. Will eat dinner that is my life so far.

In the next year I will ...
1. Be in school and half way done with Nursing school.
2. Hopefully be moved out of his dads house.
3. Be working in the hospital.

5 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

Sammy that is so great that you are going back to school! SO are you in the nursing program? Where at? Wow! I'm am so glad you did your tag! that is great but you didn't tag anyone else!

Christi Pobst said...

Sammy! I hear that the banner proram is so awesome! Way to go and GCC should be fun! Did you get my e-mail about the party this Saturady? I wanted to make sure you knew about it and if you can come I would totally LOVE it!

Lori said...

This is such a fun tag! I loved reading it. Way to go on nursing school. That stuff it tough!

The Graham Crackers said...

ok Samantha, I think I need to set some things straight for you here. And you can say I'm lying all you want, but this is the honest to goodness truth...I did not quit cross country because you were beating me, get over yourself! jk! It was extremely frustrating, yes, but I quit because I was unhappy doing it, I HATED it with a passion and still do! Now I loved volleyball, I always have and I always will! I don't regret giving up cross country one bit to play volleyball, because I had the time of my life that season! Anyway, I hope we both understand eachother now and I hope that you will finally put to rest the made up and assumed reason of why I quit Cross Country.
p.s. I still love you, I always have and I always will!

The Graham Crackers said...

I guess you are a lost cause then because you have succomed to your own dillusions. All I can say is God knows!