Sammy!!! whats up girl!!! how are you doing?? how is the valley of the sun? Things are good with me, just being a mom. It has been too long----Wyatt is a cutie!!
oh my goodness! i never even knew you got married!! wow. but I just barely started my blog and it is SO fun to see all of my friends blogging too. what a good idea. where are you guys living at? thats so crazy...i guess you guys got married like a month after me and colin...
HI!!! I sorta feel like a stalker...but I saw your guys' link from heather's...and had to peek!!! i LOVE IT!!! SOOO fun...and i am LOVIN the baby angel pic...holy cow...that is kodak. fun to see all the good fun stuff you guys are up to! AWESOME. hope jared is enjoyin his gun. :) haha...alright...thanks for letting me be your stalker. :) if ya wanna peek at our blog email me...we're all private and stuff. taush42@aol.com (tausha and gates townsend...used to be stringham) :)
We are living the life! I am a CNA now and Jared is still working for J and J Roofing. For now I am still working as a Secretary but not for long I hope!
8 comments:
Sammy!!! whats up girl!!! how are you doing?? how is the valley of the sun? Things are good with me, just being a mom. It has been too long----Wyatt is a cutie!!
Sam-an-tha! I miss you....guess what....I am moving to California! Can you believe it. You need to tell your sister in law and Heath to get a blog!
Love ya!
oh my goodness! i never even knew you got married!! wow. but I just barely started my blog and it is SO fun to see all of my friends blogging too. what a good idea. where are you guys living at? thats so crazy...i guess you guys got married like a month after me and colin...
What a bunch of fruits is not a lie! Jk I love you Samalama! Looks like you are doing great! Man, Whyatt!
Sammy! I was looking at my sisters blog and I saw the pottle family and I was like I hope thats sammy! how are you doing girl? How is jared
HI!!! I sorta feel like a stalker...but I saw your guys' link from heather's...and had to peek!!! i LOVE IT!!! SOOO fun...and i am LOVIN the baby angel pic...holy cow...that is kodak. fun to see all the good fun stuff you guys are up to! AWESOME. hope jared is enjoyin his gun. :) haha...alright...thanks for letting me be your stalker. :) if ya wanna peek at our blog email me...we're all private and stuff. taush42@aol.com (tausha and gates townsend...used to be stringham) :)
Hey! This is Lindsay...I used to be Lindsay McGuire. How are you! It looks like things are going great. :)
I love the jumping picture Sammy! Your family is so much fun. That snowman is HUMONGOUS!
Post a Comment