Monday, February 25, 2008

My Color Is Yellow!

You're yellow, the color of joy and energy — two things you definitely bring to everyone around you. It's hard for anyone to be sad or lonely in your presence; your sunny disposition and cheery outlook just won't allow it. The warmth of your personality shines through in the kindness you show friends and family (and strangers, too). Always ready with a lighthearted joke or heartfelt compliment, you know how to make people feel good about themselves, so they can't get enough of you. Yellow is a warm and inviting color for a warm and inviting person — you!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

SAMMY I MISS YOU! I made a blog the other day but there's not really anything on it yet... http://high-towers.blogspot.com/
we can be friends :-)

Stacey said...

I am good and the family is good :-) Funny you should ask if I'm Prego cause in all honesty I don't know... hahaha I wasn't planning on it but we'll see if you know what I mean... My sisters are both due in august for their second kids so if I did end up having a baby with them that would be fun I just wasn't planning on it till I was done with school. Well I hope you skin is still attached to your body and that the sun didn't take it off :-) XOXOXO

Amilee Farr said...

my color is red. we are doing really well. Grady is about hte same size as Wyatt now. Good to hear from you guys.

The Graham Crackers said...

oh samantha! Your color is yellow for sure! except when you're fiesty, then it's a completely different story!!! jk! So Glamis is gonna be a lot of fun, I can't wait! Us girls should get some super-soakers and attack the boys...but then it might turn back on us and that would be bad. But I say we do it!!! Yippy Kye Yie Yay!!!