
It took me a while to figure out if I wanted to do this or not!! But I did and I love it!! I'm sorry I haven't been able to do anything with my blog but I for sure will do it some day!!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Do you like my new hair cut!!
Posted by
THE POTTLES
at
10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
ow! Ow! Who is that fine mamma jamma?!? Looks good sis! Does jared like it? Are you going to go shorter or what? The blog is looking good! I'm excited to see you this weekend, lunch is gonna be a blast! Love ya! :)
Hey Pottles! Cute blog! Now we can keep eachother updated! HOpe you guys are doing good!
Heather and Clifford Mills
I love the hair cut! It looks so great! I hope all is well!
ohhhh hot mama!!! Love the new hair cut....what made you decide to cut it? Hopefully one of these days we can get together.
YOU ARE HOTT!!! I love it! I'd tap that! haha! Love you and I want to talk to you someday in life!
Hey Sammy, Cute Dew! Definitly a good move! Not to say your hair wasn't cute before! I like the length and the layers, looks really good!
Sammy!!! how you doin? That would be fun to do something!! I will let you know when I am coming that way or vice versa. I thought you were going to live in Flagstaff?
Beautiful as always!
Post a Comment