Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kaleb's Farewell

7 comments:

Lyman Family said...

I can't beleive he is gone. He looks so handsome. What a cute kid. Oh and you are good looking to!!

Lindsey said...

Hey this is the former Lindsey Wilkins. I can't believe you are all grown up and married! By the way, your wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Where did Kaleb go? Why is everyone getting so old???

Christi Pobst said...

I can't believe he is on a mission! Crazy, where did he go?

The Graham Crackers said...

Sammy! I want to see all the pics from Disneyland! Hurry because I don't know how much longer I can wait! jk! Have I told you lately, that I love you? Well, I do! Can't wait to see you this weekend! :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

I love your Family!! Tell them hello! I sent them a Christmas card but I got it back because they moved! I forgot! DUH!! I love you tons Sammy!! Hope to talk and hear from you soon!

Lori said...

Yea! Congrats to you guys. I really like all the pics on your blog. So fun! I'll have to check back to get the latest updates... :)

Chlarson Family said...

I'm sad I missed his farewell! He looks good...he will be a good missionary! I like your blog, it looks great! Looks like marriage is treating you well...I'm glad, you deserve it!