Eating together in the morning before we go hit the rides!
Another good picture of us hotties!
Caleb and I got our pictures taken with goofy I was so excited!
Awe how cute!
Carter loved his present I gave him! He loved it so much that he gave me a hug! Oh how cute!
Oh this is so cute I love this picture. We are at California Adventure and it was such a nice night. I love Jared so much Awe cute!
This is a funny picture. It is Jared's Aunt Catherine in the back then Jared's brother Caleb and two of his cousins Jamin and Jace. We were waiting for the Christmas parade to start.
This is my favorite cousin of all, Carter! He and I are going to get married says Carter! He gave me two rings and asked me to marry him and he is only 4! He is so cute!
This was my favorite ride!
This was my favorite place to eat it was really cool inside it had a whole bunch of arcade games up top and then a store downstairs and then the restaurant.



4 comments:
Yeah!!! Finally some new pictures! Mom and I both agree that you did a good job. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
Fun vacation! It looks like you get along with his family really well. Halelujia! Good in-laws make such a difference.
I like your hair alot! Short hair is what it's all about! I love Disneyland. It looks like you guys had lots of fun. I'm jelouse!
Is this our first time in Disneyland? I bet it was a blast, I love the parades. One time Matthew and my Mom and I were in it! It was great! Anyway, hows life. Matt and I are going to the temple this Saturday, care to join us?
Post a Comment