Hello everyone! Just to let you all know! Jared and I are expecting a little girl. Here is a picture of the cute little on! SO EXCITED! I am 16 weeks along and my due date is March 17th, 2012.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
We are pregnant!
Posted by
THE POTTLES
at
1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I must admit that I am a blog stalker:) and have been waiting for a post like this from you guys. That is so exciting! Girls are the best! Hope you guys are doing well. I miss our Vistancia ward. Nathan and Jared should get together for some hunting before that baby gets here.
Yeah!!! I'm so excited. We love girls!!! Now you will get to show off all your Mom's cute stuff she makes. I'm going to call you this week. I miss you so much. Spence and I were talking about how we need to meet up with you guys. Love u and can't wait to chat.
YAY!!!!! I am SO happy for you! How exciting! You are going to be the bestest Mommy EVER! She is going to be SO beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her :)
Post a Comment