Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Family Picture!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

What a great picture! Your family has literally doubled in size! How cool is that?! Your parents are so darling, they haven't changed a bit :)

THE POTTLES said...

Seriously it has gotten a little bigger! Yeah my parents have not changed they are still the same! HA HA! How are things going with you?

Barbara said...

Haha sorry things have been so crazy and until now I am writing you back! Lol. Things are great! Just keeping busy. Michael is in t-ball right now so I am having TOO much fun with all these sports :) How is school for you? You are getting close to being done right? Miss ya girl! We should get together sometime!

THE POTTLES said...

Oh he is so cute! You are such a great mom! School is great I graduated as a CNA right now and I don't know if I want to go back for nursing because of no job opportunities so we will see what I decide. I miss you too! We should def hang out some time! Do you live up in flag still or are you somewhere else?