Camping is so much fun! We went up by Hutch mountain which is by Mormon Lake up in Flag. Jared was on his Scout Camp by Marshal Lake when the Hatch reunion was going on so he wasn't able to come. So I was on my own. But man was it fun. All the little kids are getting so big. I couldn't believe it. We have our annual water fight and water balloon volleyball. The only bad this was that it was raining constantly. Other than that it was just great to be up in the forest instead of the hot desert. Especially in the summer. Okay well here are some pictures of the awesome Hatch Reunion.
My crazy cousins!
Ashlee and her baby Shaylee! Love and miss them already!
Tristyn was able to come! I was so excited!
Oh Mother we look so much alike! I love you!



3 comments:
Oh how fun!!! You, AshLee and your Mom are so gorgeous!! Looks like you had a blast!
Oh thanks barbara! We did have a blast!
Post a Comment