Ok Ok today is my 22nd Birthday and also its my Mom and Dad's 27th Anniversary. Yes I was born on their anniversary. Anyway today My Mom, My Sister and my Aunt Jacque are coming down and we are going to eat and go to the play Wicked at the gammage theater I am so excited. Also Tomorrow I leave for Girls Camp. I am So excited for that too. It will be fun. I am Really Really Busy with moving, Girls Camp, Birthday, etc.... It's exciting though.



3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sorry I don't have any good news that you get to share your birthday with our little boy I guess he didn't get the memo :)
Happy Birthday Sammy! Sounds like your "real" mom planned a great evening for you. Maybe I'll paint a flower on your toenails next time to celebrate!
Happy Birthday!!!
I am sitting here, a little dizzy, as I realize that I'm closer in age to your parents than to you!!! Nothing like starting an afternoon dizzy...
Post a Comment