Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!!

So we had a pumpkin carving contest!  The contestants that participated were Jared and Caleb, Jenna and Geoff, Sarah and I, and Carter and family!!  It was so fun!!  So at the end of the contest Carter and his family were the winners of Dairy Queen Ice Cream!!  He was so excited!!! 


This is the winner!!  Carter!! He carved a pirate skull with cross bones!!  It was scary!!
Here are all of the completed pumpkins.  Jenna and Geoff did the one on the left then sarah and I did the Bear, then it was carters pirate and jared and caleb's elk skull!!  It was a blast!!

5 comments:

corbin6 said...

What the heck. I tried and tried to enter the contest. You are all a bunch of cheeters! Oh, but I love the Bear!!

Gates & Tausha said...

oooh totally diggin the elk skull!!

(ok and the picture on top---its the BEST!! your wed pic!)

bummer no deer----you'll get your elk...gates got his and was so pumped---that's you in a few weeks! yah!

Linda Bennett said...

Good thing you didn't see ours. We would have totally won the contest! Although I'm glad Carter won cause he tells me I'm hot!

The Graham Crackers said...

wow! Those are some sweet looking pumpkins! Very nice. What was Jenna & Geoff's? p.s. I really like the picture up top, very cute!

Sarah Pottle said...

Im just going to put this out there... If we were 5 yrs old we would have DOMINATED this contest! hahahaha!!!