Hey!! Yes, I'm prego. Due June 3rd. Crazy huh? Looks like you guys had lots of fun at your reunion! Those are some fun pictures. Where are you living now?
So, I'm guessing you're just trying to get me back for putting that picture of you up on our blog by putting a picture of my big fat body on there!!!??!! That's harsh man, real harsh!
Sam, no I am not running much! To be honest. I really like to ride my bike so that is what I do most. I am sure if I had someone to run with I would do better. I need to but just have not got into the habit. (someday) Well I didn't even know that Kaleb got his mission call!! Where is he going? I want to know the details! Is he still dating that girl? Well tell the family I said HELLO!! Love you tons!
Hey Sam, You are soo beautiful!! I was just looking at your engagement and wedding pics. I had talked to AshLee right before you got married, and I was soo excited for you so Congrats!! How wonderful! Well stay in touch, you and your new hubby look so gorgeous together! Here's my link.. tannerlisawilliams@blogspot.com
We are living the life! I am a CNA now and Jared is still working for J and J Roofing. For now I am still working as a Secretary but not for long I hope!
5 comments:
Hey!! Yes, I'm prego. Due June 3rd. Crazy huh? Looks like you guys had lots of fun at your reunion! Those are some fun pictures. Where are you living now?
So, I'm guessing you're just trying to get me back for putting that picture of you up on our blog by putting a picture of my big fat body on there!!!??!! That's harsh man, real harsh!
Sam, no I am not running much! To be honest. I really like to ride my bike so that is what I do most. I am sure if I had someone to run with I would do better. I need to but just have not got into the habit. (someday) Well I didn't even know that Kaleb got his mission call!! Where is he going? I want to know the details! Is he still dating that girl? Well tell the family I said HELLO!! Love you tons!
Hey Sam, You are soo beautiful!! I was just looking at your engagement and wedding pics. I had talked to AshLee right before you got married, and I was soo excited for you so Congrats!! How wonderful! Well stay in touch, you and your new hubby look so gorgeous together! Here's my link.. tannerlisawilliams@blogspot.com
Hey, I like the new background! Palm trees of course! How are ya sis? Long time no talk!
Post a Comment