Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wedding Pictures

8 comments:

The Graham Crackers said...

Lookin' really good! you and jared are sooo cute together!
p.s. kaleb likes it too!

Lyman Family said...

Sammy you look beautiful. I was showing Colby and he was blushing.

Go Farr Family said...

What a beautiful bride - and you are never JUST a secretary - you are the cutest dang secretary with the sweetest smile

Spencer and Marlee said...

YEAH!!! Youo have NO idea how happy I am that you got a blog!!! Your pictures turned out WAY cute!! LOVE THEM!!!

Jen & Blake said...

Yeah! We are really excited about your blog:) Your pics are awesome! We are so excited to see what you guys are up to! Love ya

Erin said...

SAMMY HATCH! (To me you'll always be a Hatch). Found your blog through Marlee's. Your dress is GORGEOUS!! And you got a hot man too. You go girl.

Farr Family said...

You look absolutely beautiful!! Isn't married life wonderful?!

Christi Pobst said...

Samantha! I am so excited you have a blog! This is too fun! Your pictures are so cute!